RW360’s live training in relational wisdom (RW) is available in a variety of formats, including webinars, full-day seminars, introductory presentations and custom weekend retreats.
Our most popular formats are a 3-hour webinar and a 3-hour in-person seminar, both of which provide an introduction to the principles taught in our longer online course, Exploring Wisdom 3.0.
Continuing Education Credit: Our training has been approved for 10 contact hours of continuing education in a variety of professions.
Costs: Instructor training fees range from $750 to $4,900, depending upon the instructor and type of event. Per student costs range from $15 to $49.
Clients: This training is used by churches, businesses, schools, healthcare facilities, military bases, professional organizations, police and fire departments and government agencies.
Materials: Students typically receive a detailed study guide, a full scholarship to the full ERW 3.0 online course, a smart phone app that contains hundreds of articles, videos and FAQs, a personal growth plan that includes practical ways to apply relational wisdom in daily life, and access to a $25 pay-it-forward scholarship they may give to a friend.
Small Group Leaders: This training is especially useful for equipping individuals who plan to lead small groups through the complete online course on relational relational wisdom.
Instructors: Webinars and seminars are taught either by Ken Sande, a member of the RW360 staff or one of our other Certified Relational Wisdom Instructors.
Interactive “ABC” Learning
Our interactive seminars include dynamic teaching, demonstration videos, small group discussions and practical applications to achieve the “ABCs” of effective learning:
- Affective learning – shaping emotions, values, attitudes and motivations that inspire healthy relationships
- Behavioral learning – shaping purposeful actions, skills, habits and character through personal application and practice
- Cognitive learning – increasing knowledge while shaping thinking skills such as analysis, evaluation and application.
These three dynamics are built into all of our live seminars. They are further advanced by giving every seminar student a full scholarship to our online course, which enables them to work the “yeast” of relational wisdom into the “dough of everyday life” through additional teaching and demonstration videos, interactive online discussions and practical life exercises.
In short, the live seminar is designed to provide an entire organization with inspiration, vision and immediately applicable relational skills, while the online course is designed to help each individual work these relational principles more and more deeply into his or her life.
- 3 hour interactive webinar providing an overview of RW and guidance on how organization and small group leaders can promote, teach and practice these concepts in their organization.
- Access codes to complete online course so students can study material in greater depth and meet via zoom to discuss personal and organizational application.
- Two 1-hour follow up webinars with the instructor to address questions and work through personal questions, case studies and organizational applications
- Follow up resources (blogs, videos and podcasts) that hosts can use to reinforce RW concepts on a weekly basis (via staff meetings or newsletters) for remainder of the year.
- Optional RW coaching for interested individuals (at an additional hourly cost)
Business: The cost for a business to sponsor a 2-3 hour webinar with ten students is $3,000 for Ken Sande and $1,500 for RW360 staff. Additional students may be included in webinar for as low as $36.75/student, with all students receiving scholarship codes to access our complete online course. More detailed promotion and financial information is provided in the Webinar Hosting Guidelines given below.
Nonprofit: Nonprofit organizations (including schools) receive a 50% discount on most of our training fees. Thus the cost for a nonprofit to sponsor a 2-3 hour webinar for ten students is $1,500 for Ken Sande and $750 for RW360 staff. Additional students may be included in a webinar for $24.50/student, with all students receiving scholarship codes to access our complete online course.
Business: The cost for a business to sponsor a 2-3 hour live seminar is: a teaching fee of $4,900 for Ken Sande ($1,950 for RW360 staff), plus a $30/person materials fee, plus travel and lodging expenses. The teaching fee for a full-day (e.g., 9 am – 4 pm) is increased by $800 ($5,700 and $2,750, respectively). More detailed promotion and financial information is provided in the Seminar Hosting Guidelines given below.
Nonprofit: Nonprofit organizations (including schools) receive a 50% discount on our fees. Thus the cost for a nonprofit to sponsor a 2-3 hour live seminar is: a teaching fee of $2,450 for Ken Sande ($975 for RW360 staff), plus a $15/person materials fee, plus travel and lodging expenses. If a nonprofit host charges our recommended registration fees ($49/person, $80/couple), all costs are typically covered by 110 students for a seminar taught by Ken (90 students for seminar taught by staff). The teaching fee for a full-day (e.g., 9 am – 4 pm) is increased by $400 ($2,850 and $1,375, respectively).
- A Detailed Description of the Training is provided below. You can also review a sample Seminar Study Guide.
- Information on CEU approvals.
- To invite us to present a seminar , please complete our Speaking Request Form.
- Life Is All About Relationships
- Relationships Are Fueled by Emotions
- Relational Wisdom Goes Beyond Emotional Intelligence
- Values Can Transform Our Relationships
- Practice the SOV Plan
- Follow a Trustworthy GPS
- READ Yourself Accurately
- SERVE Every Person You Meet