Exploring Relational Wisdom 3.0 is a live, one-day (8:30 am – 4 pm) seminar for businesses, schools and nonprofits. This CEU-approved training costs only $49 per person and includes dynamic teaching, demonstration videos, small group discussions and practical applications.
Students leave with a detailed study guide, a smart phone app that contains hundreds of articles, videos and FAQs, a personal growth plan that includes practical ways to apply relational wisdom in daily life, and access to $74 of scholarships for further training.
The seminar is taught either by Ken Sande or one of our other Certified Relational Wisdom Instructors.
Interactive “ABC” Learning
Our interactive seminars include dynamic teaching, demonstration videos, small group discussions and practical applications to achieve the “ABCs” of effective learning:
- Affective learning – shaping emotions, values, attitudes and motivations that inspire healthy relationships
- Behavioral learning – shaping purposeful actions, skills, habits and character through personal application and practice
- Cognitive learning – increasing knowledge while shaping thinking skills such as analysis, evaluation and application.
These three dynamics are built into all of our live seminars. They are further advanced by giving every seminar student a full scholarship to our online course, which enables them to work the “yeast” of relational wisdom into the “dough of everyday life” through additional teaching and demonstration videos, interactive online discussions and practical life exercises.
In short, the live seminar is designed to provide an entire organization with inspiration, vision and immediately applicable relational skills, while the online course is designed to help each individual work these relational principles more and more deeply into his or her life.
The cost to sponsor this event is a $1,950 teaching fee for RW360 staff ($2,950 for Ken Sande), plus a $15/person materials fee, plus travel and lodging expenses. If a host charges our recommended fees ($49/person, $80/couple), these costs are typically covered by just 100 students (130 students for a seminar taught by Ken). All revenue in excess of the amount needed to cover these expenses will be divided 50/50 by the host and RW360.
- A Detailed Description of the Training is provided below. You can also review a sample Seminar Study Guide.
- Information on CEU approvals.
- To invite us to present a seminar , please complete our Speaking Request Form.
- Life Is All About Relationships
- Relationships Are Fueled by Emotions
- Relational Wisdom Goes Beyond Emotional Intelligence
- Values Can Transform Our Relationships
- Practice the SOV Plan
- Follow a Trustworthy GPS
- READ Yourself Accurately
- SERVE Every Person You Meet